Sunday 27 May 2012

Belated weigh in post..

Before you think I have gone AWOL again, I have had the busiest 3 days, and I am going back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off!!-How will I fit work in?? Anyhow,I did weigh in on Friady and it was 98.7kg-about 2 kg from my lightest-I knew I had gained, thought it was closer to 3 kg so Yeh Me!!(said sarcastically). I have had lots of stuff on this weekend-mostly to do with running my daughter to sport and household errands etc,nothing too fun till this morning when I did a three hour hill ride with a girlfriend- OMG we killed ourselves but it was killa. She has been away for 5 weeks so my rides have been a little tame and quite a bit shorter with no one to natter with.I wore my heartrate monitor and it said I had burnt 1300 calories , so I am now trying not to eat those same calories. So back to work tomorrow, I will be working my new shortened hours-only 6 hours a day, so hoping to be able to ride most days. My son got his driving license on Friday- I have to say it was a little anxious making seeing him drive off, just relishing his new freedom-Good on him, I can still remember how good that felt! I have got a few things sorted at home here during my holidays- makes you feel the house is not as hopeless I once thought-quite liberating, In fact I feel more motivated on all counts. Have been reading on my ipad ,so not too much commenting going on-will work on that, Great to be back:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you are back! Way to crush it on the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the bike ride :o) have fun back at work :p

    ReplyDelete