Tuesday 7 June 2011

Nothing really to add..

Well its day 9- a bit cranky last night ,think I over did it a bit yesterday and was a bit frustrated by lack of energy-not to mention ,my family all eating lasagne around me!! I am or was a bit of a pasta queen.

I have my first follower, Thank you Tracey -beyond exciting! It will be good to have the support.

Scale is down 1 kg today -making it 8 kg off -can't believe it. Two years ago ,I did Weight Watchers and stuck to it totally and lost about 3.5 kgs in 2 months-What The? So was concerned that things might also go quite slowly for this as well- I know this will slow down but enjoying watching the scale at the moment.

Ok am going to post this and see if I can work out how to comment..

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of banded blogging Dani :o)

    Congrats on your weight loss so far and don't worry it will continue to come off, you just need to follow the rules.

    And make sure you get your rest, that way you will feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Welcome to the Banded Sisterhood. I was banded on March 23rd, 2010. Sam suggested that we check out your blog. So here I am... Anyway, It's Maria-DiZneDiVa from "This one time at BAND Camp..."-1 vs 300. Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there. I'm about to be banded on June 14. I'm right here with you on the journey. I've been joking with friends that when I started my pre-op diet, and thus stopped alcohol, I have dropped 14lbs. Which leads me to wonder... do I really need the band, or just a 12 step program?? ;-)
    I enjoy my cocktails as well and that is definitely a big lifestyle adjustment for me to ease back on the booze. Stay strong! -Ivy

    ReplyDelete