Thursday 13 October 2011

3rd Fill and Weigh in...

Yesterday I had my 3rd fill. I had lost 3.5 kg on their scale over the last 5 weeks, so I was happy with that. The doc put in .5 ml just to tweak it a little- I have been quite hungry in the evenings and feel like I can eat large amounts of food at times.So fluids till later today..

I have had a sinus infection this week and haven't exercised for 3 days-can't believe how edgy that makes me feel-who is this person??

So to the weigh in , Last week I had gained 1.8 kg,This week I lost 1.9 kg- I am at 99.1 kg now-so 18.9 kg down , I can't get over what a head battle this is...

It is pouring with rain this am and I am lying in bed with my iPad ,it has been a long week at work-have worked 9-10 hours everyday , and with not feeling the best , think I deserve to veg out for a bit, I just got up to make a coffee and saw the total mess of a house I am living in, Oh well housework will wait an hour or so...

Must catch up with my reading of blogs etc Have a good Friday everyone:)

1 comment:

  1. I so want to be that person who gets edgy if they don't exercise :) And believe me ... I'll be blogging like a crazy woman if that every happens !

    ReplyDelete