Tuesday 29 November 2011

Playing Catch up!!

I just thought I would do a quick post to let everyone know I'm alive ...
Life has got a little busy right now, between work and family and friends having crisis, I feel I'm in a total spin.
I did weigh on Friday and lost 300 gms-hey it's a loss, I feel I have lost control of my life somewhat at present so am grateful for the loss.
I did a 50 km ride on Sunday-was great,loving the biking right now,which is good because, it looks like I may have a stress fracture in one of my feet,so haven't been to the gym or walking and feeling yuk because of it.

I have just finished all the blog entries-not a lot of commenting as I was speed reading, it's like a burden has been lifted off my back- it will be easier to keep up now!
We have about 5 Christmas functions coming up over the next 2 weeks, so I need to keep my head in the right space- I'm trying to work out how to get out of some of them- I just wanna stay home!-that was said in a whiny voice...

Just finishing cooking tea, so must feed the masses, Have a good week everyone:)

7 comments:

  1. Gotta love how Christmas suddenly fills our social calendar, I hope your foot gets better soon, nothing worse than a small injury that derails our exercise plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a stressful time of the year! Don't let the stress get to you, try to go with the flow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you checked in ... take care of yourself !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck - I hear you on wanting to stay home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya! I've been thinking about getting a bike for a while now. Brooklyn is pretty bike friendly, lots of designated lanes and what not. For some reason I'm still a little scared though. You've got me thinking I should give it a whirl though. Maybe I'll scoop up a used one and see if I'm really into it first before investing any real money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to hear from you - thanks for the catch up :)

    ReplyDelete