Thursday 11 August 2011

NSV!!!

Today is weigh in day- and it was good! 102.7 kg today despite 3 glasses of wine last night and a little larger serving of green chicken curry.(I am thinking maybe a little too salty for night before weigh in!) I have mostly been good this week-gym 3x so far,during the day ,I can surely feel the effect of my fill last week, the evenings I am still off track a bit,still feel nibbly and roaming for snacky stuff.So a work in progress ,I have another fill booked in 3 weeks ,we shall see how I am then. I am on track for my goal of sub 100kg by September 13th-when I am going on a week trip to meet my girlfriend in Sydney-so shopping and relaxing!!OOH I'm excited just typing it!

Now I know you're thinking "What's her NSV?" Well today, I went shopping-mainly to look and dream-and I tried on a size 18 jeans in the NORMAL people sizes area and ta da THEY FIT!!So of course I had to buy them,as the jeans I am wearing now are sagging badly. It has been about 14 years since I could fit into anything in a regular store-so this is a major goal for me.I am not going near the shops now until Sydney-unless it's a second hand shop, of course.

I have been reading all your blogs-just don't seem to have time to blog and read-might have to change it round and blog first. It is still winter here, looking forward to the warmer weather,and showing off a bit off wrinkly skin-yep it's starting to happen-I have operation arms going on at the gym at the moment-doing lots of tricep dips for the old batwings-think Oprah's arms-mine are looking similar. I also do about 40 minutes on the treadmill alternating jogging and walking ,so starting to feel a little fitter.

I have just tried to take a photo of me and my new jeans -but to no avail-will have to wait for someone to come home and help me out.

BOOBS must be coming up soon for you U.S.A girls ,wow, I'm sure it will be a great time. I haven't really met too many peolpe with bands here-The support group that is once every 2 months is about an hour away and always in the evenings-I actually don't feel a real need to go there yet, I think blogging has given me some great support-and I feel like I'm starting to know you.

Alright must go and do all that housework,blah,blah,blah that awaits me on my day off...

6 comments:

  1. Hi~ yay for the NSV! I too have to get going on the bat wings ~ when I wave they ripple and flap in the wind!
    New Follower ~ http://athenabandedwarrior.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!! New jeans are one of my absolute favie faves. So glad for your NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18's are an exciting size to be! Keep up the great work and you'll be in 16's before you know it! :)

    Oh... and I can definitely relate to the batwings... ugh. I was doing a boxing video today and my arms were swingin' all over the place. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...what an amazing NSV!!! Keep up the awesome work you're doing with your band! :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete