Monday 13 February 2012

Monday-Ugh!!

Why is it that the weekends go sooo quickly?? I have 3 days off every weekend, and feel like it just wooshes by!!Whine,Whine Whine-ok I will stop now! I will mention though I am on day 13 of my dry February and have been a little cranky at times, didn't actually realise quite how much I like to relax with a glass of wine. I am not giving in now though,otherwise I will have do a month at some other stage this year,I couldn't face that at all!!(this post seems to have a lot of exclamation marks in it-have you noticed?)

Saturday night , we had my daughter's 14th birthday dinner with her friends, it was actually a lot of fun.My hubby and I cooked them dinner,set the table nicely, cleared the table and did the cake thing,it all went smoothly,a lovely bunch of girls, although they didn't look 14 all dressed up in their party dresses. I think we are in for some troubled times, if Emma is anything like her mother-tee hee.I have put a photo here to show you my beautiful daughter who is also quite pleasant at times!!
My daughter Emma is the one standing up.

I rode to work today, the weather is warming up here,but I have promised myself I will ride at least 3 times aweek. It takes about the same time to get home(uphill) as if I take the bus, so its all good.
I have finally caught up with my reading of blogs-I was starting to stress a little over it all,but now I can start commenting a bit more.
Well now I'm just waffling,so must get organised for tomorrow-Have a good week everyone

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is lovely. She looks much older than 14!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your daughter is gorgeous, just like her mama of course. Glad the dry February is going well!

    ReplyDelete