Don't all fall down, I'm back- I haven't posted or read blogs for a whole month. My head hasn't been there, few issues at home, although I am only halfway there, like I read in a lot of blogs-adjusting to my new size. I am also hitting the age where I am questioning a lot of stuff in my life,yeh for the hormones!!!
I have somehow maintained my weight loss, have been eating badly, drinking way too much and have just started to get back into exercise over the last 2 weeks.Still having back problems on and off ,scans showed just osteoarthritis so no disc issues. Need to work on my core strength.
I am also having a dry month-with my hubby and quite a few friends-4 days in 25 to go!!So hopefully ,with a fill scheduled next week will get me back on track...
It’s Friday and that means it’s time for BYOC. Bring Your Own Crazy brought to you by DRAZ
1. Have you ever bought undies/bra/lingerie for someone else? Or has anyone ever bought them for you? How was the “experience”?
Apart from the kids and my hubby,nobody else. My mother in law bought me some huge potato sacks of undies, I think it was for my birthday,I threw them out .She was losing weight at the time and oh so noble about the whole thing!!
2. Do you have an internal song you replay in your head that is just yours?
No, what ever is playing on the radio at the time,seems to stick for the day!
3. I heard on the news the other day that something like 80% of people think a tan person is way sexier than “not tan”. How do you feel about that? Do you tan? Fake bake? Real sun? Or do you wear SPF 150?
I like to have a little color,but as I'm fair,don't get it naturally. I use one of those moisturisers that give you a little tan. I always Suncream up-living in Oz, high rate of skin cancer here,I have had a small skin cancer taken off my back, so keep an eye out for any skin changes.
4. Do you vote in the presidential election? Do you vote based on news, family opinions or research or your gut?
Being in Australia,it is compulsory to vote in our federal elections, I vote based on the party platforms-nothing shits me more than people who vote one way cos thats the way their families have always voted..
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Real life-remains confusing, but on the improve,hence the blogging!!
Enjoying working out again, riding a few times a week on my nearly new bike..
Blog Life-Non existent until yesterday-I have missed you all and can't wait to catch up all your blogs-especially Ronnie's dating escapades :)